Tonite I will be on Fast Money on CNBC at 5:00pm discussing with the crew how to trade BP

My suggestions on the subject can be found here

Should be fun!

UPDATE: June 10, 11:47pm

Video is here, starting at the 4:40 mark or so

Category: Media

8 Responses to “Media Appearance: CNBC’s Fast Money (6/10/10)”

1. Chief Tomahawk says:

I’ll be needing the video link, seeing as how I’ve been ‘Comcastless’ for two months now.

2. franklin411 says:

Sorry Barry…I’ll stroll with you to DR’s show, which I detest. But I’ll never watch Fox Money.

3. gordongekko00 says:

Finally, someone intelligent will be on Fast Money. Those traders are the worst ever.

4. PeterR says:

Great appearance. Thanks.

“6/10/09″ ???

BR: Doh! I’ll fix

(Damn cut & paste doesn’t know what year it is!)

5. JustinTheSkeptic says:

I was switching between Fast and the Brewers vs Cubs must have missed ya. Boy the Brew-Crew needs pitching!

6. TakBak04 says:

franklin411 Says:
    June 10th, 2010 at 5:18 pm

———-

CNBC’s “Fast Money” is the only show I tune in nightly.. It’s fun…and I do give it to Melissa Lee for keeping it tight and challenging the “bullshit” that comes on there. I like the “back and forth” amongst the traders and that they keep it “Current.” I learn something from the show. …and I’m definitely NOT A TRADER which is supposedly their audience.

I think it’s a good show. Falls down every once in awhile with too much BaiDu, APPLE and the other “Flavor of the Day” …but, in general Melissa does a great job slapping down the hype.

The rest of CNBC is BABES BARING IT ALL/KUDLOW ramping SUPPLY SIDE//FRIEDMANOMICS as to how America needs to dig itself out of the EVILS that SUPPLY SIDE put us Into and “Infommercials” from “Analysts” who don’t really know that they aren’t believed anymore.

Well…there’s more…but that’s the bare bones of why CNBC SUCKS!

7. TakBak04 says:

BTW, BR…Good job on that post about “BP” that you appeared on there to talk about.

Morally….I don’t know how anyone could think of buying “BP” with what they did. I hope that they pay out the Dividend to all the investors who counted on it…but they are scum. And, that’s why I’m not a trader buying “C” or Goldman or the rest.

But…I do understand that to “some” it’s just about “Bidness” …but, even if I die poorer…I can sleep at night with my conscience. I like it that way.

8. Daffyorbugs says:

I like Fast Money quite a bit, intelligent people not prone to argument.