Ok, not quite virginal — but I am on Virgin America, which has WiFi on their planes, so the travel day isn’t a total loss.
I am over the Rockies as I type this, and the ski trails and mountain tops are still snowy white, despite the June 1st date.
Here’s what I have been whiling the hours away with, winging westward:
• Sorkin: Answers on Credit Ratings Long Overdue (NYT)
• Spill wipes $23 billion off BP (Reuters)
• Shorting Reform (Michael Lewis)
• In 1979, Less Complicated Oil Leak Took 10 Months To Stop (TPM)
• The Impact of the Irrelevant on Decision-Making (NYT)
• How Craig McCaw Built a 4G Network on the Cheap (BusinessWeek)
• How to Reboot Your Sleep Cycle (LifeHacker)
• Apple’s Lesson: Be Cool With Capital (WSJ)
• WikiLeaks Founder’s Mission: Total Transparency (The New Yorker)
• 7 mega-engineering projects by Shimizu (Pink Tentacle)
Finished watching Inglorious Basterds (eh) and now I am going to attack season 1 of Mad Men (I never saw a single episode!).
Any other linkage worth mentioning?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.