I have a ton of work to get through today, but here are the readings that I found interesting . . .
• Grading Financial Regulatory Reform (TBP)
• Martin Wolf: Why it is right for central banks to keep printing (FT.com)
• Fannie And Freddie: Where Do We Go From Here? (NPR)
• Ben Bernanke needs fresh monetary blitz as US recovery falters (Telegraph)
• Jay Rosen on Why the American Press Sucks (Press Think)
• BP Oil Spill Boosts Infographic Industry, Creates Jobs (Reformed Broker)
• Scott Adam’s Exobrains (Dilbert.com)
• On the 1 year anniversary of Jackson’s death, The “Thriller” Diaries (Vanity Fair)
What’s on your weekend reading list ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.