Wow, I almost let this slip by unannounced: The paperback edition of Bailout Nation is here ($11.53 for the paperback, $10.38 for the kindle edition).

You can search the full book here, and  posted a chapter posted in the Book section.

Bailout Nation, with New Post-Crisis Update: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy

Category: Bailout Nation

10 Responses to “Bailout Nation: Paperback Is Here!”

1. Hans Robert says:

UK link:

Any additionally commentary included in the PB that wasn’t in the HC?

2. JohnDoe says:

Very nice Barry. Very reasonable price too. Speaking of Bailout Nation, whatever happened to those signed book plates? I never got mine.

3. wunsacon says:

>> (take a guess where I fall no this)

Ironic typo… I suggest not fixing it.

4. V says:

The sale price seems to be deflating. Get the Fed on speed dial to buy a couple of hundred thousand copies to support paperback prices.

5. mcullen8320 says:

Barry, still not available in paperback from amazon.co.uk – have a word, willya?

6. Hans Roberts:

“There is a new chapter on whether the Reform legislation will fix much of anything (take a guess where I fall no this). The cover has reviews instead of blurbs, but other than that, it is the same book you saw before. “

7. McCullen:

No clue about overseas editions — that stuff is all Wiley — I’m just ascribe…

8. Livermore Shimervore says:

I’ve listened to it about three times on me Kindle via the ‘text to speech’ functionality. I started doing this on my evening mountain bike ride as the Kindle 2 fits neatly in my camelbak. The battery in that thing lasts remarkably long on speech mode. Last I checked no t-t-s on the Ipad and that thing for sure isn’t fitting in my camelbak. Lately I’ve been listening to the WSJ, Businessweek and TBP blog. Doubt I would have had the time to read any of this stuff with the World Cup and all……paper is for old guys.

9. philipat says:

I already bought the hardback. But on the pricing, that means that they are allowing $1.15 for the cost of paper, printing, and distribution compared to digital? I presume that the Publisher picks up the additional margin?

10. asiankida says:

oh sweet. can’t wait to read that new chapter. I already have the hardcover and I have a pile of books I am trying to get to before I start my MBA. if anything, I’ll get to it over a holiday.