These are the most interesting reads I came across today:
• Why the Doomsayers Are Wrong (WSJ)
• Crisis Awaits World’s Banks as Trillions Come Due (NYT)
• Fleck: Tech is the market’s best bet right now (MSN Money)
• Global Unemployment Rate Race (economix)
• Caroline Baum: Double-Dippers Are All Wet Ignoring Yield Curve (Bloomberg)
• The Market Confidence Bugaboo (Dani Rodrik)
• Historic oil spill fails to produce gains for U.S. environmentalists (Washington Post)
• A Scientist Takes On Gravity (NYT)
• Porsche 918 Spyder May Cost $630,000, Top Carrera GT (Bloomberg)
What are you reading ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.