Here are the items that I found most intriguing today:
• Yield Curve as Recession Harbinger (WSJ)
• Ports wary of stunted holiday rush (LA Times)
• Rates Fall as Market Fears Economic Weakness (NYT)
• Can the Nation Stimulate Its Way to Prosperity? (Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas)
• Turbocharged Germany: Their economy is growing by 9%/yr (Economist)
• Mutual Fund Cash Balloons (The Bond Buyer)
• “Was TARP Passed Under Bush or Obama? (Pew Research) Only 34% of Americans can answer that correctly…
• Invasion of the Argentine Ants (Esquire)
• Redesigning the New York City subway map (O’Reilly)
• The World’s Largest Tidal Turbine, Unveiled (Good)
What’s on your browser?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.