A couple of items that caught my eye today:
• This is bloody brilliant: What Fat Ladies In Bikinis Taught Me About Investing (Weakonomics)
• The Monetary Base and Bank Lending: You Can Lead a Horse to Water… (St.L Fed)
• Today’s infoporn: America’s Debt: The Big Wave (Wall St Cheat Sheet)
• ‘Hindenburg’ Creator Sticks to Guns (WSJ)
• Professional Double-Dip Guesses are “Probably” Wrong (Investing Caffeine)
• Foreclosures drop, but new delinquencies rise (Marketwatch)
• Surprising from Caroline Baum: Forget Bed Bugs, Tax Increases Are Bush’s Fault (Bloomberg)
• Building a Nation of Know-Nothings (Opinionator)
• Happy 35th birthday, global warming! (Real Climate)
What are you reading?
Use the comments for an open thread about whatever catches your fancy!
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.