I am off to rush-a-homa, but before I do, some links for your reading pleasure:
• SEC Is Looking at ‘Quote Stuffing’ (WSJ)
• Rogoff: Why America Isn’t Working (Project Syndicate)
• Sweep economists off their throne (FT.com)
• Michael Lewis has field day: Beware of Greeks Bearing Bonds (Vanity Fair)
• New council of regulators will take aim at systemic risks (WaPo)
• Homebuilders Revive Stalled U.S. Projects as Banks Unload Lots (Bloomberg)
• When to Bail On Your Stock Picks (Kiplinger)
• Gold entering a virtuous circle (Gold Switzerland)
• How to tell when your boss is lying (Economist)
• Late Payment Policy Study – Amex makes up their own rules (Cardhub)
• Indiana’s governor is a likeable wonk. Can he save the Republicans from themselves and provide a pragmatic alternative to Barack Obama? (Economist)
• What the Hell Happened to Yahoo? (Paul Graham)
• Hysterical: What so you get when you cross Jersey Shore with the Family Circus? Jersey Circus!
• In defense of ‘Happy Days’ ‘ ‘Jump the Shark’ episode (LA Times)
What are you reading ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.