Very interesting overview of the financial blogosphere via data diary. They break the online money universe into 6 (5 really) tiers:
1. Major Media WSJ, Bloomberg, FT (but no YahooFinance!)
2. Orginal content sites (Business Insider, Street.com, Seeking Alpha)
3. Aggregated content providers (ZH, Minyanville, Financial Sense)
4. Blogs (TBP, Calc Risk, naked capitalism, Denninger)
5. Charts/Data (Stockcharts, FinViz, Freestockcharts)
6. Chartists (dShort, Slope of Hope, Elliot Wave)
All via Google Trends as well . . .
A minor detour – Snapshot of the financial blogosphere
07 October 2010
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.