1) Chicago, Richmond and Dallas PMI’s better than expected
2) Initial Jobless Claims show big drop
3) New Home Sales touch above estimates and Existing Home Sales at 3 mo high (caveat looking forward being foreclosure issues)
4) UK Q3 GDP at 3.2% rises twice forecasts and consumer confidence hangs in
5) French, German and Italian consumer confidence hold at good levels
6) Personal consumption and equipment and software spending good in Q3 GDP.
1) UoM confidence falls to lowest since Nov ’09
2) Conference Board confidence reveals still weak labor market
3) Q3 GDP ordinary overall as exports lag
4) Core Durable Goods orders unexpectedly fall, inventories creep higher
5) Interest rates move higher, has Fed lost QE2 battle before it officially begins?
6) CRB touches 2 yr high
7) PIG CDS move higher
8) AAII says Individual investors get giddy on stocks.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.