Succinct summation of week’s events:
1) For asset prices at least, Fed VC Dudley hints at more action, CRB RIND up 14 out of 15 days to record high
2) PIG debt rallies sharply as Ireland quantifies bank rescue’s and Portugal gives budget details
3) Less than expected maturing ECB funds rolled into new facilities
4) Chinese PMI mfr’g indices both rise more than expected and Shanghai index at 2 week high
5) Q3 Japanese Tankan mfr’g survey rises 7 pts 6) Initial Jobless Claims lower than expected
1) Fed VC Dudley hints at more action, commodity inflation growing, $ index lowest since Jan and gold at record high
2) ISM falls to lowest since Nov ’09
3) MBA said refi’s fell to 7 week low even as mortgage rates fall to new low
4) Conference Bd Consumer Confidence falls to lowest since Feb
5) House votes to slam China’s currency policy and implicitly threatens trade war.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.