Here is a job listing that appears to be a job listing for more LPS
Foreclosure / Bankruptcy Doc Prep – Short Term
Full Job Listing after the jump
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***
~~THIS IS A SHORT TERM POSITION~~
(anticipated to last no more than 90 days)
Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:30
Provide temporary relief to the Document Execution team. Access various systems and print out supporting documentation necessary for the signing officer to review. Thus enabling them to attest to personal knowledge of loan status as specified within the documents related to Foreclosure and Bankruptcy process. Perform key data entry and runner functions to enable team to focus on investor turn time compliances as well as preventing missed first legal dates, postponed sales and reduced escalated issues. Perform other clerical functions including inventory and scanning.
• Utilize MSP to screen print various default workstations
• Utilize New Image Express/Desktop Process Management to print various supporting documents
• After document review is complete and signatures obtained, scan complete document package.
• Prepare & send Fed Ex packages to return documents to LPS or attorney.
• Pick up & Deliver documents between 8100 and 8201 buildings several times a day.
• PC literate
• Ability to 10 key
• Ability to prioritize
• Ability to work under pressure
• Detail oriented and resourceful
• Good communication skills
• Must be a flexible team player
• Prepping Items for scanning
• Scanning Items
• Special projects as assigned
• Ability to lift 30lb fed ex boxes
• Ability to quickly move across campus
• Positive outgoing attitude
Training & Experience:
• Microsoft Office 2007 experience preferred
• Experience in mortgage servicing and/or default preferred
• Experience with LPS Products such as MSP, New Image or Desktop Process Management
• High School diploma or GED
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
Please be sure to mark our “careers” page as a favorite place on your computer and visit often. We update it any time a position opens or closes, meaning that it is updated most weekdays.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.