Here are the latest additions to my Instapaper:
• Shadow inventory backlog still growing (FT Alphaville)
• The Tyranny of Defense Inc. (The Atlantic) Hey, I was just discussing this!
• Why You Shouldn’t Trust Wall Street’s Top Stocks for 2011 (WSJ)
• Is Fannie bailing out the banks? (Fortune)
• How Wall St. execs bankrolled GOP victory (MSNBC)
• The Lie Guy (The Chronicle Review)
• The Man Who Spilled the Secrets (Vanity Fair)
• Ikea’s war on Edison’s light bulb (VentureBeat)
• Cyberspace When You’re Dead (NYT Magazine)
• Citizen Kubrick (Guardian)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.