I have some meetings, than I have to leave early to pick up my wheels (getting inspected/Oil change), but here are the latest edition to my Instapaper:
• On the Dole, Corporate Style (Tax.com)
• Inside the paradox of forecasting: That guy who called the big one? Don’t listen to him. (Boston Globe)
• Hackers find new way to cheat on Wall Street — to everyone’s peril (InfoWorld)
• Everything that Americans should ask about home mortgages (Chris Whalen/Reuters)
• Interpreting the employment numbers (Eonbrowser)
• Three winning stock fund managers in 2010 make predictions (Washington Post)
• State Of The Unions (Surowiecki/New Yorker)
• If You Could Short Facebook, Would You? (Reformed Broker)
• Forbes’ rich list of nonsense: the key technique that denialists use in debates (Real Climate)
• How the case against the MMR vaccine was fixed (BMJ) How the fraud linking vaccines and autism was exposed.
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.