You can watch this unfold in real time as I edit it Done!:
• Lonely CEOs flee hostile world for self-help group (FT.com)
• The 10 Most Profitable Companies Over 2011 (The Atlantic)
• Eat-What-You-Kill Brokers Starved as Banks Gorge on Bailout Cash (Bloomberg)
• Robert Shiller on Human Traits Essential to Capitalism (The Browser)
• Commodities Prices Are Hitting Your Wallet (WSJ)
• The market won’t fix states’ woes (Boston Globe)
• The West Wing, Season II (New York)
• John Gapper: The forger’s story (FT.com)
• Weedmart: Marijuana Superstores. IPOs. Reality TV. (Mother Jones)
• Ricky Gervais interviewed on Piers Morgan Tonight is brilliant (Video)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.