Here is the latest additions to my Instapaper:
• Why So Many Rich People Don’t Feel Very Rich (Economix)
• In WikiLeaks fight, U.S. journalists take a pass (McClatchy)
• Short the Rumor Pays 14% on Takeover Tales That Don’t Come True (Bloomberg)
• On history’s stage: Chief Justice John Roberts Jr. & “Supreme Court Inc” (Fortune) Arguably the most pro-business in history.
• Economist’s study shows how the poor in developing countries become wealthier (MIT)
• Procrastination (You Are Not So Smart)
• The Constitution and its worshippers (New Yorker)
• Government-created climate of fear (Salon)
• I Fought The DMV To Keep The World’s Greatest License Plate (Jalopnik)
• 6 Things You Should Never Reveal on Facebook (MoneyWatch)
What you talking ’bout, Willis?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.