These are the articles I have open on my laptop for in-flight reading:
• Is this bull market almost over, or will it thrive for years? (USA Today)
• BRICs Losing for Second Time in Decade as America Takes Over (Bloomberg)
• U.S. Pushes “Cramdown” Mortgage Deal (WSJ)
• Market Crash 2011: It will hit by Christmas (Marketwatch)
• Farmers Can’t Meet Demand as Corn Stocks Drop to 1974 Low (Bloomberg)
• Political Unrest in North Africa and the Middle East (NYT)
• The Billion Dollar Lost-Laptop Study (Intel)
• Google Forecloses On Content Farms With “Farmer” Algorithm Update (SearchEngineLand)
• Less Virtual Keypad for the iPhone (Gadgetwise)
Anything else worth reading when I land?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.