Here’s what I will be perusing this weekend:
• Michael Lewis: When Irish Eyes Are Crying (Vanity Fair)
• Rethinking Stocks for the Long Haul (Businessweek)
• Permabears’ growling, grudging bullishness (Marketwatch)
• What Ever Happened to Robert Prechters Dow 1,000 Call? (WSCS)
• Simon Johnson: The Ruinous Fiscal Impact of Big Banks (Economix)
• Angela in Wunderland: What Germany’s got right, and what it hasn’t (Economist)
• Ten Stupidly High P/E Ratios in the S&P! (MarketBeat)
• One Million Surveys Reveal Portrait of Americans’ Well being (Gallup)
• Why and How To Write: In Which We Get You Writing Something Dark And Very Disturbed (This Recording)
• Huge ISPs want per-GB payments from Netflix, YouTube (Ars Technica)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.