1) ISM mfr’g and services indices solid
2) ABC confidence rises 3 pts and is 1 pt within the best since Sept ’08
3) German unemployment rate falls to 7.4%, the lowest since Mar ’92.
4) Canada reports blowout jobs #, 630k adjusted for US population size
5) Debt of Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece and Ireland rallying in anticipation of expanded EFSF program
6) Avg hourly earnings rise twice expectations in Jan payroll report
7) Jan retail comps better than expected
1) Treasury yields break out across the curve, yes economy improving but inflation pressures building
2) Bernanke ignores market signals and company commentary on potential input cost pressure pass thru and he continues full speed ahead
3) China state sector mfr’g PMI falls to 5 month low
4) Indian Sensex falls to lowest since Aug due to inflation concerns (Indonesia raises rates)
5) Euro Zone CPI up 2.4%, most since Oct ’08
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.