Here are some of the more interesting I am reading:
• Four States Consider Legislation Barring Distressed Sales as Comparables (Appraisal Institute)
• The Search for Ingredients to Replicate Silicon Valley (Dealbook)
• Household Balance Sheets and the Recovery (Cleveland Fed)
• 10 Most Bizarre Economic Bubbles in History (BusinessPundit)
• The Canada bubble: The Canadian economy is booming and investors are flooding in. Is it too good to be true? (MacLeans)
• The New York Times subscription plan doesn’t protect print, it promotes the mobile Web (Poynter)
• Celebrate Learning: It’s the Only Thing that Keeps Us From Being Dumber (HuffPo)
• Building a Better Nuclear Reactor (Businessweek)
• Did file-sharing cause recording industry collapse? Economists say no (Ars Technica)
• 7 Ways To Upgrade Your Brain (Productivity 501)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.