My afternoon reading material:
• Sexual Economics, Erotic Capital (Slate)
• China’s Highly Unequal Economy (The Diplomat)
• Four time bombs that will blow up Wall Street (MarketWatch)
• Leonhardt: Union Contracts, Not Pay, Are States’ Problem (NYT)
• Accidental Death Becomes Suicide When Insurers Dodge Payouts (Bloomberg)
• How the Internet gets inside us. (New Yorker)
• 1 million workers. 90 million iPhones. 17 suicides. Who’s to Blame? (Wired)
• The Day the Movies Died (GQ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.