Some inflight reads from today:
• How to fail (Seth Godin)
• Ray Dalio of Bridgewater Associates ($92B) on Pursuing Self-Interest in Harmony With the Laws of the Universe and Contributing to Evolution Is Universally Rewarded (NY Mag)
• Portfolios-To-Go May Become Wall Street’s Next Thundering Herd (Bloomberg)
• If the banks forsake London, where might they go? (Guardian)
• Bernanke, Trichet Display Their Respective DNA (BusinessWeek)
• What Is Really Killing Pharma (Open Eye)
• Microsoft’s Odd Couple (Vanity Fair)
• Fukushima: What happened – and what needs to be done (BBC)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.