Some items of interest today:
• CEOs earn 343 times more than typical workers (CNN/Money)
• Flash Crash To The Upside In Gold? (Adventures in Capitalism)
• Key to job growth, equality is boosting tradable sector of economy (Washington Post)
• 10 Doomsday trends America can’t survive (Marketwatch)
• The Much Abused Spirit of Contrarianism (Jesse’s Café Américain)
• Capitalism is failing the middle class (Reuters)
• Auto Rate Markups Cost Americans $25.8 Billion Over the Lives of Their Loans (CRL)
• Robert Lane Greene on Language and the Mind (The Browser)
• What Defines a Meme? (Smithsonian)
• Face Blind (Wired)
What did I miss . . . ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.