Here are today’s favorite reads:
• How optimistic is the stock market really? (Market Watch)
• Capitalists Who Fear Free Markets (NYT) If they fear the free markets, are they really capitalists?
• The extend and pretend exposé – coming to a bank near you (FT.com)
• Goldman Braces for Federal Subpoenas (WSJ)
• America Is Bankrupt (But Not the Way You Think) (HBR)
• Las Vegas looks a lot like the new Detroit (Market Watch)
• Why the GOP wants to weaken the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (LA Times)
• Tim Harford on Unexpected Economics (The Browser)
• Study Sees Way to Win Spam Fight (NYT)
• Ron Artest: Citizen (Negative Dunkalectics)
What are you reading?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.