This is what I will be reading on the way home tonight:
• When Regulators Side With the Industries They Regulate (NYT)
• Is Facebook the Next MySpace? For Media Sales, Maybe (GigaOm)
• Has the US passed peak productivity growth? (What Matters)
• What Does LinkedIn IPO Mean for the Economy? (Real Time Economics)
• Tim Harford on Unexpected Economics (The Browser)
• James Altucher: About Me In 15 Questions (Stock Twits)
• Ins and Outs of Using Gadgetry (NYT); 25 More Tech Tips and Tricks (NYT)
• Judgment Day? Five failed end-of-the-world predictions (CSM)
• 100 Best Albums of the Nineties (not really) (Rolling Stone)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.