Lots of good stuff to fill your brain pan with:
• Goldman lobbying hard to weaken Volcker rule (Baltimore Sun)
• Jim Rogers: Commodities to outperform equities (Economic Times)
• World’s Millionaire Ranks Seen Soaring Through 2020 (Reuters)
• Kenneth Rogoff: Bernanke Meets the Press (Project Syndicate)
• Top Five Reasons that MBS Lawsuits Are Just Beginning (Subprime Shakeout)
• Apocalypse: What Disasters Reveal (Boston Review)
• Surveillance, Not Waterboarding, Led to bin Laden (Danger Room)
• Human Cartography: Maps That Define the Mind (The Atlantic)
• In baseball, ‘dead money’ lives on to haunt teams that continue to pay players no longer on their rosters; ‘Sunk costs,’ are a key part of game’s economics. (LA Times)
• 5 Guides to Life from Cultural Luminaries (Brain Pickings)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.