Today’s reading list:
• Apple IPad’s ‘Buzz Saw’ Success Cuts PC Sales at HP, Dell (Bloomberg)
• Against the ‘strong dollar.’ And the ‘weak dollar.’ (Washington Post)
• Rating Agencies Face Crackdown (Dealbook)
• Some Simple Deficit Reduction Arithmetic (The Street Light)
• Foreign Buyers Getting Firesale Prices on U.S. Housing (Real Time Economics) They don’t draw a salary in dollars!
• Gasoline Tax Rates by State (GasPriceWatch)
• Why Does a Salad Cost More Than A Big Mac? Um, Farm Subsidies? (Good Medicine)
• Wikipedia And The Death Of The Expert (The Awl)
• Playboy Interview: Marshall McLuhan (Next Nature.net)
• Space Shuttle Twitpic Launches Woman to Tweeting Fame (Mashable)
What are you reading ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.