Some short, interesting reading to start off your week:
• Warning signs on market liquidity risks (Reuters)
• Economics in Crisis (Project Syndicate)
• A Low Bid for Fixing a Big Mess (NY Times)
• The Century of Disasters (Slate)
• Suddenly, Gold Isn’t Looking So Solid (NY Times)
• Iraq dossier drawn up to make case for war – intelligence officer (Guardian)
• A Short History of Goldman Spokesman Lucas Van Praag’s Most Withering Rebuttals (NY Mag)
• How China boomed by trial and error (FT)
• Adult Supervision: Why Facebook Needs Sheryl Sandberg (BB Businessweek)
What are you reading?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.