Some interesting reads for Monday:
• How to Make Money in Microseconds (LRB)
• This fact may not sit well: Americans are under-taxed (McClatchy)
• Investment and Capital Constraints: Repatriations Under American Jobs Creation Act (NBER)
• Stocks saw upturn in jobs. Now what? (LA Times)
• Million-Dollar Condos Bulge, Sway Above Manhattan’s High Line (Bloomberg)
• Google doesn’t get gadgets (CNNMoney)
• Is the federal dept unsustainable? (Lewy institute)
• A Veteran of SEAL Team Six Describes His Training (Vanity Fair)
• Gingrich’s Secret Weapon: Newt Inc. (WSJ)
• The Cost of Bin Laden: $3 Trillion Over 15 Years (The Atlantic)
By popular demand, whenever I add a link to my Instapaper, it will now show up as a Tweet !
To follow me on Twitter, click here.
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.