Here is what is on my Instapaper:
• Matt Taibbi: The People vs. Goldman Sachs (Rolling Stone)
• Fixing Japan’s Fiscal Mess (The Diplomat)
• Special report: What triggered oil’s greatest rout (Reuters)
• Grantham: Sell riskiest investments now (Market Watch)
• Bill Black: Why CEOs Avoided Getting Busted in Meltdown: (Businessweek)
• The Death of the McMansion (Slate)
• Doctors trade integrity for insurance company profits (SF Gate)
• Boehner’s Views on Economy Contradicted by Indicators, Studies (Bloomberg)
• Sense of justice built into the human brain (PLOS Biology)
• The Dogs of War: Beloved Comrades in Afghanistan (NY Times)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.