Some interesting links for your reading pleasure:
• Lessons from a difficult year of trading (Peter Brandt)
• Forefront: The Inflation Issue (Cleveland Fed)
• Prosecutors Faulted on Failure to Charge ‘Bandits’ in U.S. Market Collapse (Bloomberg)
• Hedge-fund secrets to beat the market (Marketwatch)
• Oil stock buybacks stoke tax debate (Chron)
• Terry Smith doesn’t like ETFs (FT.com)
• How our debt happened (Washington Post)
• The Elephant in the Green Room (NY Mag)
• How to De-Crapify Your Home: A Start-to-Finish Guide (Lifehacker)
• “We Are Crossing the Boundary Between Knowledge and Belief” (The European)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.