Here are the latest adds to my Instpaper:
• Death Derivatives Emerge From Longevity Risks (Bloomberg)
• Health vs. Pork: Congress Debates the Farm Bill (PCRM)
• Abolish the Debt Ceiling! (Slate)
• China Home Buyers Make Vancouver Pricier Than NYC (BB)
• What Journalism Is Like Now: Working With 2,000 Sources (GigaOM)
• Iain Sinclair on London (The Browser)
• Thin-skinned bloggers (II) (The Star)
• Rosanne Barr on Charlie Sheen: And I Should Know (NY Magazine)
• Live from New York, It’s Anthony Weiner (Moment Magazine)
• “We’re On A Fucking Roll, Dude”: The 1993 Profile Of Lenny Dykstra That Warned Us What Was Coming (Dead Spin)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.