Here is what I have I on my Instapaper for the phone-free ride home:
• Fundamental Fault Line: Banks v. Middle Class (Naked Capitalism)
• Women are better investors, and here’s why (Market Watch)
• Paging Meredith Whitney: State Headcount Lowest Since 1999 (WSJ)
• Two Views on Bank Rules: Salvation and Jobkillers (Deal Book)
• US: BofA ‘Significantly Hindered’ Foreclosure Review (Bloomberg)
• World’s Funniest Compliance Officer (WSJ)
• Ayn Rand’s ‘Death of the Soul of Capitalism‘ (Market Watch)
• Photographs with historical figures in unexpected places (Quora)
• Black Ops and Blood Money (Men’s Journal)
• Amazing! SWITL Picks Up Semi-Liquid Materials (You Tube)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.