My late afternoon reading:
• Here’s One Way to Beat the Market: Cheat! (WSJ)
• Wolf: The road to recovery gets steeper (FT)
• An Economy that works: Job creation and America’s future (McKinsey)
• Baum: Economy’s Naysayers Hold a Reunion (Bloomberg)
• Pimco Adjusts Holdings to Show Gross’s Fund Owns U.S. Debt (Bloomberg)
• Stoller: Public pays price for privatization (Politico)
• Why Bankers Need to Be Put Into Little Boxes (Harvard Business Review)
• The Secret History of Boeing’s Killer Drone (Wired)
• How Markos Moulitsas’s website (Daily Kos) changed politics (City Pages)
• Patent talk: Apple sticks up for apps developers, while Microsoft loses in Supreme Court (Silicon Valley)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.