Today’s reading list:
• Bloggers as the Conscience of Wall Street (Reformed Broker)
• Payroll Tax Cut Idea Joins Debt Talks (WSJ)
• Goldman’s Perjury Distraction (Slate)
• Ben Bernanke: Deficit must be cut, but debt limit ‘the wrong tool’ (Christian Science Monitor)
• Home Prices Exploding in Silicon Valley Amid Millionaires (Bloomberg)
• Apple’s Retail Secret: Full Service Stores (WSJ)
• Google pays 23% more than industry average, and then there’s the perks (Geek.com)
• The Comic Book Crash of 1993 (Weekly Standard)
• John Cleese on the Origin of Creativity (Open Culture)
• Outrageous and Courageous: The Myth and Legend of Shecky Greene (WFMU)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.