Its all about Jobs, the economy and prospects for employment improvement in this morning’s reads:
• 25 Million Americans Are Unemployed Or Can’t Find Full-Time Work (NPR)
• Comparing Recessions and Recoveries: Job Changes (Economix)
• Should we be scandalized by IPO pops? (Interfluidity)
• Could Fast Food Automation Replace Low Wage Workers? (Econ Future)
• Apologies – we need a toxic rethink on the economy (FT)
• Despite Avoiding Past Economic Errors, Results Remain Disappointing (Barron’s)
• Lehman May Never Face Court Reckoning as SEC Enforcers Lean Toward Rebuke (Bloomberg)
• From Dodd-Frank to Dud: How Financial Reform May Be Going Wrong (Pro Publica)
• What Do Economic Models Really Tell Us About Elections? (NY Times)
• Microsoft’s Plans for Skype Are Unclear (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.