Our top 10 interesting reads to get your morning going:
• Gold Bull Still Has Legs (Barron’s)
• Greek Yields: “Certain Default, But Not Yet” (Hussman Funds)
• U.S. Money Funds Risk Losses if Europe Crisis Spreads (Bloomberg)
• The Human Face of Economics (International Monetary Fund)
• Should Public companies have to compare CEO and worker pay? (Washington Post) see also Steven Pearlstein on why CEO’s are re winning on pay (WaPo)
• Was Obama Right About The SPR Release? (Forbes)
• Indiana’s bumpy road to privatization (LA Times)
• Who Amongst the Rich Doesn’t Pay Federal Income Taxes (Legally) (Economix)
• Very Cool! BBC Radio 4 unveils 60 years of Reith Lectures archive (BBC)
• $1 Billion That Nobody Wants (NPR)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.