I have lots of reading queued up for the flight back home. These are the latest adds to my Instapaper:
• Technical Analysis: More Reasons for a Cruel Summer (Barron’s)
• Wanted: the next big idea in commodities (FT)
• Meredith Whitney Still Warning on Munis, Muni Market Still Not Listening (MarketBeat)
• The Great Property Bubble of China May Be Popping (WSJ)
• The German Example (NYT)
• Obesity — Not Aging — Balloons Health Care Costs (Miller-McCune)
• Bruce Bartlett: What Your Taxes Do (and Don’t) Buy for You (Economix)
• Most Americans Blame Wars For Federal Debt; Few Cite Tax Cuts (TPM)
• Tim Hartford: Why Success Always Starts With Failure (boingboing)
• Star Wars Episode V Retold in Iconoscope (Wayne Dorrington)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.