More of today’s favorite reads:
• Gold’s run is almost over (Market Watch)
• New Kids Paying Manhattan Rents (WSJ)
• Insuring the bosses’ wallets (Economist)
• Obama Backs Senate Debt Plan (WSJ) see also Dangers of being wrong on Keynes (WaPo)
• Sign of Housing Bottom? Deja Vu All Over Again (Real Time Economics)
• Jay Rosen on Journalism in the Internet Age (The Browser)
• Google Spending Millions to Find the Next Google (NYT) see also Google: The Beginning (WSJ)
• Some Apple Directors Ponder CEO Succession (WSJ)
• The growth of atheism (Jason Collins)
• Obscure and Valuable Keyboard Shortcuts (Noupe)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.