More of today’s favorite reads:
• Fed Officials Divided on Further Stimulus (Bloomberg)
• They Are Day Traders. Hear them Roar. (Marketplace)
• Where Have America’s Jobs Gone? (WSJ)
• Social Networking Gone Wild: Foreclosure via Facebook (Moneyland)
• Are We About to Repeat the Mistakes of 1937? (Economix)
• Debt musings and misconceptions (Scott Grannis)
• Murdoch Goes From Darling to Pariah (Bloomberg)
• Kinect Hackers Are Changing the Future of Robotics (Wired)
• America’s new culinary renaissance (Christian Science Monitor)
• An Eye-Opening Adventure in Socialized Medicine (Neuro Tribes)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.