Before we get to our chart porn du jour, lets look at Google’s top twenty keyword categories of highest costs per click via Wordstream:
20 Most Expensive Keyword Categories In Google AdWords
1. Insurance (example keyword: “auto insurance price quotes”)
2. Loans (example keyword: “consolidate graduate student loans”)
3. Mortgage (example keyword: “refinanced second mortgages”)
4. Attorney (example keyword: “personal injury attorney”)
5. Credit (example keyword: “home equity line of credit”)
11. Conference Call
20. Cord Blood
Cord Blood? WTF is THAT about?
Source: 20 Most Expensive Google Keywords
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.