James Altucher has a new eBook out, titled How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive! (we’ll publish a chapter next week).
I was discussing the book with James, and jokingly said we should have a Altucher-like title contest. He liked the idea, and so we decided to run this contest to select the title of his next book or blog post. The best suggestions will get a free copy of How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive!.
For those of you who may never have read an Altucher Confidential post, you learn to immediately recognize his work by the zany headlines:
- Is it bad that I originally wanted my first kid to be aborted?
- Why I Am Never Going to Own a Home Again
- How I Sold My First Company to the Son of the Man Who Killed Hitler
- I Want My Daughters to Be Lesbians
- Online porn, twitter, and my very personal addiction
- The One Week Heroin Addict
- 10 Reasons You Should Never Own Stocks Again
- Suicide, and 13 Other Ways to Deal with Failure
The best headlines you can think of in the very-imitable Altucher style is what we are looking for.
The rules are simple: We are looking for the best ideas in the whacky Altucher ouevre.
A troika (James & Josh Brown & I) will determine the top 10 or 20 or as many make us laugh. Best entries will win a copy of How to Be the Luckiest Person Alive!
Place your entries here
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.