Some interesting reading material for your afternoon pleasure:
• Wall Street’s Euthanasia of Industry (Michael Hudson)
• Mastering the Hedge Fund Machine (New Yorker)
• BofA Mortgage Settlements Magnify Capital Strain as $50 Billion Gap Looms (Bloomberg)
• The U.S. Is Not Drowning In Debt (Moneyland) see also Wall Street’s Shocking Debt Denial (The Daily Beast)
• Dearth of Demand Seen Behind Weak Hiring (WSJ)
• Four things Republicans used to believe (Market Watch)
• As ethanol’s ravages grow, phony ‘reform’ emerges (Examiner)
• Murdochs Empire Has Troubles That Money Can’t Dispel (NYT) see also How We Broke the Murdoch Scandal (News Week)
• 3-D Printing: A Game-Changing Technology? (Washington’s Blog)
• Harnessing the Power of Feedback Loops (Wired)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.