Here are the late afternoon reading material:
• Congress Continues Debate Over Whether Or Not Nation Should Be Economically Ruined (The Onion)
• Consumers Use Credit Cards for Necessities as Inflation Cuts U.S. Incomes (Bloomberg)
• Robert J. Shiller: Debt and Delusion (Project Syndicate)
• Mortgage pros lead investors from pit (Crain’s New York)
• People Support Higher Taxes to Reduce the Deficit by a 2-to-1 Margin (Capital Gains and Games)
• Elizabeth Warren Makes It Personal (The Atlantic) see also Will GOP Filibuster of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Head Be The End Of The 2010 Voter Revolution? (Forbes)
• Stop Blaming Wall Street (The New Republic)
• What Is Reality? A BBC Horizon Documentary (Brain Pickings)
• Awesome troll trashing: Contrition (Reformed Broker)
• Radio Special: The Folly of Prediction (Freakonomics)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.