Some interesting links for your reading pleasure:
• A Reading List for Following the Debt Ceiling Drama (Pro Publica)
• Evaluating Hedge Fund Performance (SF Gate)
• Bringing Sand Hill Road to Cyberspace (NYT)
• Thomas Friedman: Make Way for the Radical Center (NYT)
• Debt Crises, Real and Fake (Economix)
• Dilbert’s Scott Adams: How to Tax the Rich (WSJ)
• Republican Leaders Voted for Drivers of U.S. Debt They Now Blame on Obama (Bloomberg)see also Bruce Bartlett: Are the Bush Tax Cuts the Root of Our Fiscal Problem? (Economix)
• Why Samsung’s Galaxy Tab is ‘meh’ (Guardian)
• Fantagraphics to Publish The Complete ZAP Comix (Fantagraphics)
• Exclusive: Inside Darpa’s Secret Afghan Spy Machine (Wired)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.