Some interesting reads for your weekend pleasure:
• As a Watchdog Starves, Wall Street Is Tossed a Bone (NYT)
• Warning Signal? Dow Jones Transports Slumping (WSJ)
• Dimon Says Mortgage Clash Swells as ‘Everybody Is Going to Sue’ (Businessweek)
• Daniel Ek’s Spotify: Music’s Last Best Hope (Businessweek)
• Why Netflix Raised Its Prices (NYT)
• How Twitter tracked the News of the World scandal (Guardian)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.