The latest adds to my Instapaper this very busy afternoon:
• Meet the man who will replace Jobs (Fortune)
• Buffett: The One-Man Blue-Chip Bailout Machine Strikes Again (Yahoo Finance)
• China’s Looming Debt Disaster (The Daily Beast)
• The run that brought Morgan Stanley to the brink during the crisis (Financial Post)
• Six lessons Japan can teach the West (Curious Capitalist)
• ‘MERS morass’ is hanging up negotiations on foreclosure settlement (Washington Post)
• The Illusion of Asymmetric Insight (You Are Not So Smart)
• China’s denials about cyberattacks undermined by video clip (Washington Post)
• Irene Aims at U.S. States Suffering Budget Cuts for Emergencies (Bloomberg)
• Top 10 great cars nobody is buying (Left Lane)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.