Lost my damn keys — running late today — here are some interesting items for your reading pleasure:
• Was There Insider Trading on S.&P.’s Downgrade? (DealBook) see also What Downgrade? Stocks Get It Back (WSJ) see also
• When money brought us together (Boston.com)
• Market’s got you down? Trade like a man (Market Watch)
• Roubini: Did George W. Bush cause this budget crisis? (Yes) (Money MSN)
• How Canada’s TD Bank Is Invading U.S. Market (WSJ)
• Paulson, Soros Pared Financial Stocks Last Quarter Before Losses (Busniessweek)
• Galbraith: Fixing the economy: We got it wrong (LA Times)
• Buffett Takes Off the Gloves? He’s Getting Worried. (Jeff Matthews Is Not Making This Up) see also Buffett higher tax call strikes a nerve (Reuters)
• Nevada Joins States Balking at Bank Releases in Foreclosure Practices Deal (Bloomberg)see also One answer to the foreclosure mess: More immigrants (LA Times)
• Apple-Google Duel for Mobile Supremacy Boon for Lawyers (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.