My afternoon reading material:
• A ‘no-growth’ boom will follow 2012 global crash (Market Watch)
• El-Erian Joins With Feldstein-Fels on Prospect of New Core Euro (Bloomberg) see also Spend Now, Save Later, Bond Fund Leaders Say (NYT)
• NY Fed Director Kathryn Wylde Provokes Accusations Of Conflict Of Interest (HuffPo)
• Investors Call for 4-Way Breakup of McGraw-Hill (Deal Book) see also S&P President to Step Down (Deal Book)
• Against “Japan-ification” (FT.com) see also Mistaken policy lessons from Japan? (Vox)
• The Rich Can Afford to Pay More Taxes (Economix)
• The Corruption of Darryl Issa: Regulator, Lawmaker and a Quandary (NYT)
• Tabloid’s Pursuit of Missing Girl Led to Its Own Demise (WSJ)
• Slip-Up in Chinese Military TV Show Reveals More Than Intended (The Epoch Times)
• Rick Perry’s Scientific Campaign Method (NYT)
What are you reading?
Devastation from East Coast 5.9 Earthquake
Source: jmckinley’s posterous
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.