Some really interesting reading today:
• West shows worrying signs of ‘Japanisation’ (FT)
• Growth Forecasts for U.S. Cut at Citigroup, JPMorgan Amid Global Slowdown (Bloomberg)
• It’s the household debt, stupid (Washington Post)
• Slower Business Spending Spells Trouble (WSJ)
• The State and Local Budget Crisis (Truman Factor)
• Derivatives: Repositories may need collateral data – report (International Financing Review)
• Google’s nagging media problem (Fortune)
• Renewables Give Us More Power Than Nuclear (Green Economy)
• Slip-Up in Chinese Military TV Show Reveals More Than Intended (The Epoch Times)
• Quake sensors removed around Virginia nuke plant due to budget cuts (Raw Story)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.